Continental is your one-stop partner for aftermarket solutions. As a global technology group, one of the leading suppliers to the automotive industry and a leading tire manufacturer, we always strive to have the right solutions for our customers. In addition to providing a broad portfolio, leading-edge technology, and OEM quality, we provide our aftermarket partners with services that offer real added value.
Continental Aftermarket services and product portfolio:
- Brake systems: ATE OE quality components – rotors, pads, and hydraulic parts, brake fluids and electronic components
- Windshield wipers: Premium beam wiper blades with model-specific fit for easy installation – ClearContact® wipers provide excellent visibility in all weather conditions
- Aftermarket replacement parts: OEM quality - tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), air control valves, electronic throttle valves, flex fuel sensors, Fuel modules, fuel injectors, temperature controlling water pumps, door lock actuators, MAF/MAP sensors, wheel speed sensors, washer pumps, blowers, and fan systems
- Tires: Perfect control with summer, winter, and four-season tires for cars, SUVs and vans - the right tire for every application
- Mobility solutions: Innovative solutions for digital connected vehicles - remote diagnosis of vehicles with the Remote Vehicle Data platform (RVD)
- Workshop equipment: Test equipment and tools for brake service, diagnostic and service tools
- Special OEM products and services: Technology solutions for manufactures of specialty vehicles as well as agricultural, off-road, and construction equipment - from ABS units to instrumentation
Our Continental Aftermarket brands:
- Continental: We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable
- VDO: Leading-edge automotive electronics
- ATE: Precise braking when you need it
Continental: Technology company with a vision
We look to the future: Continental develops breakthrough technologies and services for the sustainable and network-related mobility of people and their things. Founded in 1871 as a manufacturer of tires and rubber-coated materials, Continental is today a global technology company. We develop safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. Continental achieved a turnover of 44.4 billion euros in 2018 and currently employs more than 243,000 people in 60 countries.