Continental is your partner for global aftermarket solutions and services. Our ambition as a global technology group, and one of the leading automotive suppliers and tire manufacturers, is to always have the best solution for our customer’s needs. With a wide-ranging portfolio, the right technology, the top quality assured from an original equipment manufacturer, and services that provide real added value.
The Continental Aftermarket range of services and product portfolio:
- Battery program: start-stop batteries with modern EFB and AGM technology, and starter batteries with reliable lead-acid technology
- Brake systems: high-grade brake components in OE quality –wear parts, hydraulic parts, brake fluids and electroniccomponents
- Spare parts and repair parts: perfectly fitting solutions in OEM quality – tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), windshield and headlight cleaning systems, sensors, fuel systems, control elements and motors, blower and fan systems
- Tires: perfect control with summer tires, winter tires and all-weather tires for cars, SUVs and vans – the right tire for every use
- Belt drive and engine components: The OE quality of our belt drive components is the first choice for professionals worldwide. Engine components with the quality promise of Continental.
- Windshield wiper range: durable, sturdy and easy to fit – AQUACTRL® windshield wipers for perfect visibility in all weathers
- Mobility solutions: innovative solutions for networked vehicles – for example in the field of remote diagnostics using the Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, giving standardized access to vehicle data for a range of marques and models
- Workshop equipment: test equipment and tools for brake servicing, ingenious solutions with diagnostic and service tools, plus efficient control of emissions
- Services: all-round service for workshops – workshop concepts like ATE BrakeCenter, transfer of expertise by the Continental TrainingCenter, and support by a technical hotline and marketing measures
- Small production runs for special-purpose vehicles production: specific solutions for different requirements – from ABS units to instrumentation
Continental: Technology company with a breadth of vision
We look ahead. Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs more than 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Please contact our customer service.